Tuesday 5 February 2013

I'm back y'olls....

It's been so looong time ago from my last updated story...I can call this blog as 'sgt bersawang weiiii' since last two years ago...oOoo mannn!!...huwa..huwa...quite lazy to update plus super busy with all kind of study + research + housewife stuff plus no story to tell...undergoing the same routine from morning to night I guess my lifesytle is not soo interested as others who manage to update every single day of their life...but I think the most contribution in this issue is "LAZYNESS" and  I am not so talented in writing journal especially journal of life..agaknye la... :-) ... So now sy kembali to write..I'll try my best... even though i have to crawl to compose the sentences...write down every memorable moments that happened in my life...okey...okey I try..cube ye..tengok cam ne.. cekidout yollss... I pi kompol material for the stories to tell then I'll be back ok...orait roger n out!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment